Time Management for College Student Leaders (Webinar Replay)
Proven TIme Management tools, tips and strategies for college students in organizational leadership position.
Video Replay of the Time Management for College Student Leaders webinar from September 21, 2017.
Does this sound like you?
- You feel overwhelmed when you think about everything you have to get done
- You are worried that you may be in over your head
- You feel like you need at least a few more hours in your day
- You have more to do than you have time to do it in
- You feel like you are busy and productive all day, but still are not finishing your work
- When you look back, you just don't know where the time went
- You're not sure how you are going to fit your Leadership responsibilies into an already cramped school year
- You find yourself preparing for organizational projects, meetings, etc. at the last minute
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The biggest killer of a student's time
- How having a schedule frees up time
- What to do when planning for your upcoming week
- The difference between fixed and flexible commitments and how to treat them
- Where students lose the most time & how to reclaim that time
- Key points to address when creating your schedule
- Time suckers that are draining your time
- Time management tools that can help you
"You were created to be great and I'm focused on helping you live a unique life of greatness."
Dale's mission is to help people align their goals with their core values so that they don't eventually look up and realize that despite their achievements, they are living a life that feels unfulfilling and unhappy. He is helping people realize their full potential, take action and live a life of purpose, passion and fulfillment. Not the life people accept. The unique life that each person was designed to live.
After a tragic accident, Dale realized that life is fragile and tomorrow is never promised. You can spend your life planning to live your dream life or you can live it every day!
With a new focus and level of intensity, Dale began a "second life" full of intention and purpose.
Dale is most fulfilled when he is speaking, training and coaching people. In short, he is living his goals, purpose and passions and he loves helping other people experience the same joy!
Dale envisions a world where people are so happy living intentional lives of purpose and passion that they no longer have time to dwell in negativity, hurt or fear. As a result, we'll live in a healed world where every single person loves, values and sees the potential in every single person.
As a certified Speaker, Trainer and Coach with the John Maxwell Team, Dale has trained professional and student leaders from Fortune 500 Companies to one of the largest student run organization in the world.
Dale has a history of exemplifying leadership and excellence at every level of his academic and professional career.
Today, he is blessed to be able to use the lessons he learned through decades of leadership, successful goal setting, training, obstacles and personal loss to motivate and equip people to live their best lives right now!