Zero to Podcasting in 90 Days
Are you ready to create a podcast movement and expand your reach?
This Intensive Virtual Training Course includes 10 Modules:
(*Video Modules were recorded from Intensive Training in April 2017*)
So You Wanna Podcast
- What is a podcast?
- What podcasting is not.
- The benefits of having a podcast.
- Stats on podcasting
- Defining the Purpose of your podcast
- Create a podcast for your ideal customer
- Best topics/subject for your audience
- Potential start-up costs
- Start a podcast on a shoestring budget
- Commitment of producing a podcast
Establishing Your Brand
- Naming your podcast
- How to create graphics, intros & outros
- How and where to host your podcast online
- What to consider when deciding between audio or video episodes
- Potential legal issues to avoid
- The types of equipment you need to start
- The types of equipment you may want
- Equipment on a shoestring budget
Preparing to Record
- Deciding who to interview
- Finding and booking Interviews
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to make sure your interview runs smoothly
Time to Record
- Types of recording software you'll need
- Types of editing software you'll need
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Our recording war stories
Catapult Your Podcast
- How to prepare for a successful launch
- How to set yourself up for success
- The things that successful podcasts do that others don't
Grow Your Audience
- Pre and post launch strategies
- How to use email to grow
- How to use social media
- Create a lead magnet in no time
- Why iTunes New & Noteworthy matters
Show Me the Money
- Generate income from your podcast
- How to get sponsors when you are just starting
- How to incorporate ads into your podcast
- Samples of scripts, checklists, emails, etc.
- Resources and vendors we use
- How we continue building our podcast
- How we save time and money
"You were created to be great and I'm focused on helping you live a unique life of greatness."
Dale's mission is to help people align their goals with their core values so that they don't eventually look up and realize that despite their achievements, they are living a life that feels unfulfilling and unhappy. He is helping people realize their full potential, take action and live a life of purpose, passion and fulfillment. Not the life people accept. The unique life that each person was designed to live.
After a tragic accident, Dale realized that life is fragile and tomorrow is never promised. You can spend your life planning to live your dream life or you can live it every day!
With a new focus and level of intensity, Dale began a "second life" full of intention and purpose.
Dale is most fulfilled when he is speaking, training and coaching people. In short, he is living his goals, purpose and passions and he loves helping other people experience the same joy!
Dale envisions a world where people are so happy living intentional lives of purpose and passion that they no longer have time to dwell in negativity, hurt or fear. As a result, we'll live in a healed world where every single person loves, values and sees the potential in every single person.
As a certified Speaker, Trainer and Coach with the John Maxwell Team, Dale has trained professional and student leaders from Fortune 500 Companies to one of the largest student run organization in the world.
Dale has a history of exemplifying leadership and excellence at every level of his academic and professional career.
Today, he is blessed to be able to use the lessons he learned through decades of leadership, successful goal setting, training, obstacles and personal loss to motivate and equip people to live their best lives right now!